The Musician’s Guide To Financial Freedom Through Private Music Lessons
As Seen In & Used By
- A clear outline on how to build a high paying clientele
- How to charge top dollar and determine your rates based on your city
- Organized, easy-to-follow programs that set your students up for success
- A blueprint on how to best manage your time and lesson schedule
- Structured lesson packages that take all the guesswork out of teaching and make you look professional
- Proven tips on how to get your clients to commit to lessons long term
- Access to 48* workbooks for guitar, piano, drums, voice and bass. These are the same workbooks that are currently being used to teach many of Los Angeles’s most elite families & celebrity students. You get to download them, put your name on them and use them to teach your students!
HERE IS THE COURSE OUTLINE:
MMF Course Outline
Part 1: Setting yourself up for success
- Define your teaching model
- What you should charge based on where you live and what model you choose
- What lesson packages you should use
- What benefits and programs you will offer, like goal setting and tracking
- How to plan and execute concerts and recitals
- Have a successful website and social media following
- What to include on your promotional materials
- TEACH MULTIPLE INSTRUMENTS/WHY
- What policies you must have
- Goal setting and achievement
- Your target income and how to get there
Part 2: Getting clients
- Know your buyer
- Sales and marketing 101
- Guerrilla marketing
- Getting affiliates
- Silent auctions
- Farmers markets
Part 3: Keeping clients long term
- How to show provable results
- Enrollment process
- Transitioning from old to new rates
- How to teach enjoyable lessons
- Quarterly student evaluations
- Concert kits
Part 4: Long term success
- How to handle difficult clients
- How to build a successful team
- Best scheduling and billing practices
- How to continue to raise rates over time
Watch what Music Money Formula has done for their
professional music education businesses:
Debbie, an experienced music teacher just gave herself a $3600 raise only 4 weeks after joining Music Money Formula!
Six weeks after joining MMF, Mike a first time music teacher got his first student, and at twice the local rate!
JJ just enrolled 2 new clients at a premium rate and is transitioning his current students to his new rate.
Hear what long time teacher, Ashlee has to say about Music Money Formula.
Justin used our system to get a new client in just a few days!
Jesse just got his first new student at his new premium rate!
Jakob started in June and has already doubled his rates with 10 of his students.
Listen to how Misty completley changed her business and has already increased her income by $800 a month!
Lauren increased her rates and has had success in her first month, listen to her story.
Jim is charging $125 an hour with the Music Money Formula!
Dave is now charging $100 an hour and has the time freedom he always wanted!
Brian now has what he needs to properly & professionaly run his lesson business!
In under 2 months Jan increased his money income by $600!
Three months into the Music Money Formula Ben is having his best $$$ month ever!
Eight weeks into the program Shannon is making a few thousand dollars MORE a month!
The Music Money Formula has transformed Monica’s music school.
20 year old Jimena just increased her current income by $8000!
Longtime teacher Sid increased his income almost immediately!
Music Money Formula is being successfully used by hundreds of musicians worldwide
“Tim was such a great teacher. I was really inspired by the course and can’t wait to implement the things he taught us. There was SO much information given in this course. I’m still digesting a lot of it. Two of the biggest things for me, at this point, will be the workbooks and my new confidence in raising my rates.”
“If you’re skeptical about purchasing an instructional program on the internet, you should be! However, not in Tim’s case. Tim has put A LOT work in to the program, so you will get MORE than what you pay for here, I have no doubt. It’s obvious to me that Tim cares about the success of those that decide to make the leap with him to work on their businesses. He adds that rare personal touch. The rest is up to you – do it!”
“I wish this product had been available when I first began my career teaching music lessons. I did not set up and maintain my business properly and experienced unnecessary problems and turmoil as a result. Music Money Formula comprehensively covers every problem that I experienced, and most importantly… provides solutions for them. I believe that it is a MUST-have for anyone who is currently teaching or interested in teaching private music lessons in any capacity.”
Trusted by Hundreds of music educators
Join our community of private music teachers around the world helping you succeed.